Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

German veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor cap

Article about: Here's another recent buy..... "Deutsche Reichskriegerbund" or later : "National-Sozialistische Reichskriegerbund" ( Kyffhäuser ) visor cap. Theo

DRK
    ?

Default German veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor cap

Here's another recent buy.....
    "Deutsche Reichskriegerbund" or later : "National-Sozialistische Reichskriegerbund" ( Kyffhäuser ) visor cap.

Theo

German veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor cap
    P
    Many

nice cap!!!!
    i pick up nskov items once in a while, but have not yet purchased a cap : )
    is the visor cap wreath your cap the same/used by nskov as used by customs (police) and heer?
    or is there a difference in the cap wreaths that i just don`t see?!! : )

Quote by bittaker View Post
    nice cap!!!!
    is the visor cap wreath your cap the same/used by nskov as used by customs (police) and heer?
    bit--
    See this thread for the different insignia used by the Kyffhauserbund and RKB:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...bund-rkb-2294/
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by bittaker View Post
    nice cap!!!!
    That question is a subject all on it's own. To simplify, each organisation had different insignia and they also changed them as the years went on. For example the insignia on the cap above is the 1939 pattern for the NSRKB. The Nskov had different insignia altogether.

Search this forum there are several excellent thread that explain all.............good luck on your quest.

cheers

Tony

Oh poop, just read stoneys comments above mine.................sorry to re-invent the advice.

German veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor capGerman veterans ( DRKB / NS-RKB "Kyffhäuser ) visor cap

here are some in a row to illustrate what I mean................. soldatenbund, nskov, RKB pre 1936, RKB 1955, NSRKB 1935, 1936, transitional mixture and the 1939 pattern.

BTW Theo, very minty cap thanks for showing it.

cheers

Tony

Tony, you can never give too much advice--great lesson, and much more succinct and compact than my threads.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Tony, you can never give too much advice--great lesson, and much more succinct and compact than my threads.
    Cheers Chris, your making me blush !!

is that flecked cord on the 1955 cap a typical feature for post war rkb hats?

Quote by spandau View Post
    here are some in a row to illustrate what I mean................. soldatenbund, nskov, RKB pre 1936, RKB 1955, NSRKB 1935, 1936, transitional mixture and the 1939 pattern.
    Quote by vonbrugge View Post
    is that flecked cord on the 1955 cap a typical feature for post war rkb hats?
    Allow me to remark that there is no post-war RKB. It is once again simply called Kyffhäuserbund.