Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

grey SS peaked caps.

Article about: Perhaps with earth grey mixed in, but I do not think so. It is just grey.

Default grey SS peaked caps.

Perhaps with earth grey mixed in, but I do not think so. It is just grey. grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement grey SS peaked caps.
    P
    Many

Guys, nowhere else but on the WRF will you see such an assemblage of headgear in one place!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.
    Quote by stonemint View Post
    Guys, nowhere else but on the WRF will you see such an assemblage of headgear in one place!
    Thank you, colleague, your goal and mine is always to build this fine site.

I have three more grey caps I could not cram into the picture.

I collect black uniforms and caps, but I do struggle to secure real grey ones, too.

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Oh So True!!!!!
    The drool on my keyboard is proof!!
    Thanks FB for sharing.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

grey SS peaked caps.In my trawling of the images over the decades. I have found a couple of other caps like this one, with the same combination of badges. I do not care much about the badges, but there is a species
    of cap with the alu or zinc Zimmermann eagle and the Overhoff Totenschaedel.

grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.grey SS peaked caps.Until a bit ago, this cap looked like this.

- - ------- - -

It is remarkable how my spare badge fit onto this cap. I restored the badge to a space where it fit as if magic. Which speaks to a truth that many SS caps are seldom found in an untouched state.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Oh So True!!!!!
    The drool on my keyboard is proof!!
    Thanks FB for sharing.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Sorry about the drool.
    Am happy the images make some merriment.
    I hate fakes so very much, and the gibberish about them makes me very irritated.

grey SS peaked caps.or you could look at this picture, and kick the computer over.

grey SS peaked caps.These other four caps here have their original badges. As do the additional three I included above.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Sorry about the drool.
    Am happy the images make some merriment.
    I hate fakes so very much, and the gibberish about them makes me very irritated.
    It is very much more that just merriment. But complete admiration and appreciation of the original items you post for my comparison. Thank You!!!

No need to worry about the drool. I have one of those clear covers for my keys since there have been times that some of these post have turned out to have a very fine composition about the subject yet turn to more humorous post!!!
    Semper Fi FB
    Phil

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast