MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hats with no insignia at all

Article about: What are these two guys all about?

?

Default Re: Hats with no insignia at all

I dont like his floating swastika but he has some good photos and information.

Cheers, Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hats with no insignia at all
    P
    Many

Hats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHere is a post war, very rare and hard to find apologia on K.H. Frank by his brother, I believe. A highly rare book read by the Sudeten German expatriates in the FRG of the time.

F-B,you are amazing it took you 9 minutes to come up with the answer and pic.bravo.

Hats with no insignia at all
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    F-B,you are amazing it took you 9 minutes to come up with the answer and pic.bravo.
    Thank you, but not really. This is a special thingy of mine, but I am glad you enjoy it.

Our friend found a picture of his Mercedes 540K with the special bullet proof Karosserie.

Hats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHere is the mayor of Karlsbad, Russy, in his black suit with noteworthy headwear. Many of the figures in the Nazi administration of the ex Czech lands had NSDAP and SS rank at the same time.

Hats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHere is an image of Zatec, or Saaz today, and of you know who in Eger once upon a time. Saaz was ethnically cleansed of Sudeten Germans by the Benes decrees at war's end.
    Perhaps the owner of my uniform was shot by Czech partisans in the bloody wake of war's end?

Hats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allFurther images of Hitler and Henlein in Eger on former's way through the Sudetenland. Also notice the very bluish tint to the field grey worn by the SS.

Hats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHere are some more where Ben found the first image.

Henlein as Gauleiter towards the end of his reign.

Hats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at allHats with no insignia at all Henlein, KH Frank in the years until the end.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 466714Attachment 466713The nationalities issue of the Habsburg empire and its successor states has been an academic, professional and personal interest of mine along with the old hats since I first went to Vienna in 1971.
    It is becoming an interest of mine as well, I just obtained a copy of this book that you recommended to me in a previous post. Now to find time to read it among reading my other 14 college books and keeping up with this site ...
    Thank you gents for the information and photos I find this quite intriguing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast