MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer black panzer side cap help

Article about: Hello, For me, the price has nothing to do with originality. One can find fakes sold as originals, originals sold as fakes (yes, yes i've seen it several times in the past), scarce to find o

Default Heer black panzer side cap help

hi members and guests. i found today quite big military antique shop. i found there very nice pieces for fair prices and want to buy some stuff and ill be very happy for your comments. as first im posting here panzer side cap without insignia. the seller looks serious but you never know...price for this cap is 160eur and looks unworn to me. thank you for help. and sorry for not best pics-i made over 200 of them and i was in a hurry cheers Jan

Heer black panzer side cap helpHeer black panzer side cap helpHeer black panzer side cap helpHeer black panzer side cap helpHeer black panzer side cap helpHeer black panzer side cap helpHeer black panzer side cap helpHeer black panzer side cap helpHeer black panzer side cap help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer black panzer side cap help
    P
    Many

These are heavily faked and this one gives me concern, based on these pictures I would pass it is too cheap price wise which is always a red flag.

If the shop has these goodies then the owner will know the true value of an original panzer cap.

BTW do you want to employ me as a buyer for your collection as I am looking for work at the moment !!!

cheers

Tony

mate please write it easier so i can understand the meaning of the sentence. im not best in english so i didnt understand it. thanks

The shop near the main train station? Or in the middle of the town?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hi

sorry I forget that English is not everyone's first language. I bet your English is better than my Czech.

I was saying that this cap is very cheap for a Panzer troops and you should be careful as it may be a fake. Hard to say on these pictures but others may wish to comment.

The last sentence was a joke, I was asking for a job as a consultant buying your Militaria !!

Keep posting here and we will help you if we can.

cheers

Tony

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    The shop near the main train station? Or in the middle of the town?
    hi. in the middle of the town:

Army Antik Militaria

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi

sorry I forget that English is not everyone's first language. I bet your English is better than my Czech.

I was saying that this cap is very cheap for a Panzer troops and you should be careful as it may be a fake. Hard to say on these pictures but others may wish to comment.

The last sentence was a joke, I was asking for a job as a consultant buying your Militaria !!

Keep posting here and we will help you if we can.

cheers

Tony
    yes, i thought that was that kind of meaning but i was not sure and i didnt want to write some kind of bullshit to you and thank you for your help. 1year ago i would buy all the caps for that price now every piece in my collection was discussed on the forums...im very carefully now

I never found this shop...I'm in Prague in september. I must see this shop!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    I never found this shop...I'm in Prague in september. I must see this shop!
    write me a few days before arriving to prague and ill take you to that shop. no worry

Many thanks....my English is from Schooll!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast