MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Heer Infanterie Offiziere Schirmmütze

Article about: My newest cap, and a special thanks to Tony and Ben who helped me. She hasent arrived yet. But the sellers photos are and will be much better then mine. Hope you enjoy! I might have her rest

?

Default Heer Infanterie Offiziere Schirmmütze

My newest cap, and a special thanks to Tony and Ben who helped me.
    She hasent arrived yet. But the sellers photos are and will be much better then mine.

Hope you enjoy! I might have her restored a bit.

Heer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere SchirmmützeHeer Infanterie Offiziere Schirmmütze

Cheers, Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infanterie Offiziere Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer Infanterie Offiziere Schirmmütze

A fine cap, Pat. This is your first combat branch, right?

You are on your way to having a very nice cap collection. Happy hunting buddy!

Congratulations Pat, what a super addition to your collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice one Pat.

Get it on a headform once you have it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks lads, I am delighted with this cap and the help I got.

Ade - Sadly I cannot, I have not the space to display it without it being baked in the sun and the moths having a party. But I am working hard on figuring out a way to display my caps.
    Thanks for changing the title to use the correct terminology, somthing I should have done but forgot.

Cheers, Pat

Great cap.
    I envy you, lol
    Im looking for one of these.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Hi Pat, best thing then is a cardboard cap box and pack it with acid free paper. The peak looks rather stressed in those pics. It does not do them any good long term like that.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade, I will be ordering some acid free paper soon, and will go hunting for some boxes.

Cheers, Pat

?

Great advice from Ade.
    I remember the fealing when I first got my Infantry officers bill cap. Kind of a warm feeling in the mid section.
    Great find friend.

Default Re: Heer Infanterie Offiziere Schirmmütze

Well done Pat lad!! The worm has definitely turned for you, now there's no going back!!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast