Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia

Article about: To show, a pre war Other Ranks/NCO's visor cap made by Richard Kermes of Bremen, and 1936 dated, that has been upgraded to officer status, and nice with full bullion insignia. I think it has

Default Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia

To show, a pre war Other Ranks/NCO's visor cap made by Richard Kermes of Bremen, and 1936 dated, that has been upgraded to
    officer status, and nice with full bullion insignia. I think it has quite an attractive 'combat' look to it....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia   Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia  

Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia   Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia  

Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia   Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia  

Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia
    P
    Many

a very nice cap.

?

I have always liked the " broken " field use look. A very nice cap Bob.

Amazing how bullion insignia (and a little wear) can liven up a tellerform cap!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Amazing how bullion insignia (and a little wear) can liven up a tellerform cap!
    Much more so when the Stahlbügel is removed as the sides will fold down and the cap will look more elegant as it makes a "slimmer" impression which makes the crown seem higher.

?

very nice cap

@+, hughes

Love the bullion insignia!

Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia

Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insigniaHeer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insigniaon this theme.

Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insigniaHeer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insigniaHeer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insigniaHeer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insigniaHeer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insigniaHeer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insigniaThe cap at the outset of this post strikes me as a Kammer piece which was then upgraded as the walking out piece after purchase from the Kleiderkammer.

It has very little wear, especially for a cap from the year 1936, assuming it was issued around that time.

Nice piece. I think infantry things are always pleasing, and just as significant as the elite combat arms and such. I.e. paratroopers and such.

Thought I would try for a bit of 'atmosphere'...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia   Heer Infantry Officer upgraded visor cap with full bullion insignia