Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)

Article about: Here is an example of a Crusher that was meant more for dress than combat. There is actually an endless variety of "Crushers" that were produced during the war by many different ma

?

Default Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)

Here is an example of a Crusher that was meant more for dress than combat.

There is actually an endless variety of "Crushers" that were produced during the war by many different makers well after the official 'end of wear' date for the "Alter Art". There are some excellent threads dealing specifically with crushers so I will not go into detail here. These were all private purchase items by the officer and quality depended on his wallet! I have several different examples I will post later.

This example uses a "sterndruckfrei" system similar to Pekuro but with a brown material. The light weight denim type material is heavily padded to provide it's nice plump look.
    I hope you all like it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)   Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)  

Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)   Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)  

Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)   Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)

Note the brown sterndruckfrei system.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)   Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)  

Default re: Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)

Erich, here is mine for comparison as they use alike materials. Unlike your fine piece, mine had seen better days.

My new Heer infantry field visor cap (Feldmutze alter Art)

Default Re: Heer Infantry Officers Feldmutze Alter Art (Crusher cap)

Erich, that is a lovely cap.

My compliments!

Josh