Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer M43 Einheitsfeldmutze.....with a twist!

Article about: very nice cap, one of the best I have ever seen. thanks for showing it. you really grabbed a great prize indeed. regards Marty

Smile Heer M43 Einheitsfeldmutze.....with a twist!

Hallo everybody,
    I’d like to share with you the latest entry in my M43 collection…it’s a beautiful M43 Einheitsfeldmutze coming from Rome, made of Regio Esercito Cordellino per Sottufficiali (the fabric we all refer to as “Gabardine” while in fact it’s another kind of cloth altogether,albeit quite similar at first glance).
    It’s got a few very interesting features to it,first being the care with which it’s been made,which surpasses just about any other M43 I’ve seen and owned,and the quite unusual trap,whose cockade is devoid of the black,its place being taken by a green ring which is but the base cloth of the BeVo insigna.
    The cap is chockfull of reinforcements and contruction-wise it's certainly the most cared-for M43 I’ve seen to date!
    I won’t indulge myself into a lengthy,boring description and let the pictures do the rest of the talking!
    Cheers
    Manny

Last edited by Canuck63; 11-02-2010 at 09:27 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M43 Einheitsfeldmutze.....with a twist!
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Heer M43 Einheitsfeldmutze.....with a twist!

Never seen another quite like it Manny, beautiful cap and superbly made!!
    Is that your camera making the red so vivid and bright? It's blinding me!

Regio Esercito Cordellino per Sottufficiali.

Royal Army Cordellino for NCO's?

fabulous cap Manny..thanks for sharing...Robert

piw
    ?

Super cap - what good condition.

Thank you guys for appreciating that !
    Yes Ben,the translation's absolutely correct!What we use to refer to as "Gabardine" when talking about tunics,trousers,coats and caps is in fact "Cordellino"...their weave is similar but they're different cloths altogether!
    THe more I look at this cap the more it amazes me...it's so beautifully made to look like a Million Dollars M43!
    The red of the cockade is absolutely normal,just like any other cockade on any other trap...it's made so vivid by my terrible lack of photographic skills !I'd like to know why this trap lacks the red circle...a problem with the machinery at the BeVo factory or a first attempt at a "subdued" insigna?I'd go for the former option in that it would be odd to delete a black circle only to leave a red roundel that would stick out like a sore thumb!
    Cheers
    Manny

?

I had a camera years ago that always made any red coloured item stand out exactly like this. I could never solve the problem so just bought a new camera.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I had a camera years ago that always made any red coloured item stand out exactly like this. I could never solve the problem so just bought a new camera.
    That's EXACTLY what I intend to do Ben.... red colored things stand out as if they had been hit by some strange ray coming from outer space no matter how I change the camera settings!

Very nice indeed. A super cap.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Get a Nikon camera, they have superb lenses especially for macro photos.

Manny, can you stick around for a while? I need your help with a Luft Trop cap.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Get a Nikon camera, they have superb lenses especially for macro photos.

Manny, can you stick around for a while? I need your help with a Luft Trop cap.
    Roger that!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast