Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M43 Feldmutze

Article about: Hello all. It looks good to me, but as always I just wanted to to triple check with opinions on the hat. These were the only photos provided by the dealer. Much appreciated!!

Default Heer M43 Feldmutze

Hello all. It looks good to me, but as always I just wanted to to triple check with opinions on the hat. These were the only photos provided by the dealer. Much appreciated!!

Heer M43 Feldmutze
    Heer M43 Feldmutze
    Heer M43 Feldmutze
    Heer M43 Feldmutze
    Heer M43 Feldmutze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M43 Feldmutze
    P
    Many

No replies? Does that mean its alright?

Hello,
    Honestly in my opinion if no one replied, that's because of the poor quality of the photos.
    I would say that commenting from these photos is a real challenge as they do not show important features that have to be there.
    So far, even if it gives me a weird feeling of déjà vu somewhere, i would say that it has a chance, the Hoheitsabzeichen is perhaps replaced as it seems to be handsewn...i like the blue buttons
    You should ask for more photos outside, profile with flaps down, flaps up view from the rear, buttonholes front and back and more, all these things that help us to help you...
    This gentlemen (the dealer) should improve the way he pictures his goodies...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Agree with JP. From what little can be seen, I am leaning towards it not being original. These are faked for decades & many of the fakes are very well done. So good close ups are imperative to give a solid opinion
    D

Sounds good. I have emailed the dealer for some more photos, and will post as soon as I receive them. It is really difficult to come across a good M43, so I really want to believe what I see here. Thanks again.

IMO...might be the most difficult headgear item to authenticate. I have witnessed a couple of very experienced collectors/dealers of cloth get stumped on these. The ones made in Europe in the late 90's are really convincing.
    D.

Quote by Colttin View Post
    It is really difficult to come across a good M43

Hello,
    here you go...

https://virtualgrenadier.com/sale_item.php?iid=5080

https://virtualgrenadier.com/sale_item.php?iid=4963

https://virtualgrenadier.com/sale_item.php?iid=4889

https://virtualgrenadier.com/sale_item.php?iid=5664

I did check a few of our sponsors as well and found more Einheitsfeldmützen...

War relics advised dealers

Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Quote by real steel View Post
    IMO...might be the most difficult headgear item to authenticate. I have witnessed a couple of very experienced collectors/dealers of cloth get stumped on these. The ones made in Europe in the late 90's are really convincing.
    D.

Hello David,
    Yes it can be difficult to authenticate some Einheitsfeldmützen. I can't say how many original examples from the Heer i handled over the years...maybe around 100 or 120...it allowed me to determine a certain amount of "mandatory" features. The best of the caps in my collection has ALL of them, 14 features that mean the cap is at the top of the hierarchy. Between 11 and 14, the cap has a fair chance to be authentic, below 11, it's for reenacting...
    There are also caps that are known to be good even if they don't have most of the required features, caps from foreign manufacture for instance.
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

?

Hello,
    I am not confortable with this one, there is a red flag for me;
    I would wait for a more conventional one.

Quote by yast View Post
    there is a red flag for me

Hello,
    please could you elaborate as i don't see any on these photos...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :