Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer M43 Field Cap

Article about: This is my new M43 Field Cap. I have been in search of a nice one for sometime now and I finally scored one at a decent price. As described on the website as a particularly fine example of t

?

Default Heer M43 Field Cap

This is my new M43 Field Cap. I have been in search of a nice one for sometime now and I finally scored one at a decent price. As described on the website as a particularly fine example of the German army enlisted ranks field service cap. Tailored of a really good quality field gray wool and shows only mild wear from use and age. No mothing and the integrity of wool's nap is completely intact. At front is chain-stitch machine applied BeVo machine embroidered trapezoidal M43 type cap insignia with mouse-gray eagle and national colors rosette. Two 12mm wide field gray finished pebbled buttons at front, only the slightest of wear to finish. Interior of cap is lined with typical field gray satin-like fabric and has the two loops underneath flap.

Heer M43 Field Cap Heer M43 Field Cap

Heer M43 Field Cap Heer M43 Field Cap

Heer M43 Field Cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M43 Field Cap
    P
    Many

Nice original and unmessed with M43 ski cap and nice to see with the original insignia still attached...doesnt look to have much wear and staining to the lining.

I have a number of similar caps both with minimal wear and one with major staining to the inside and outside. May this not be the only cap you manage to get...you can soon contract the "bug" LOL

All the best...Dave

?

Thanks Dave. I've been wanting one for the longest but these have gotten pricey even in poor condition. I managed to snag this one at a very reasonable price. Prior to this I consoled myself by buying Luftwaffe models which are more affordable.

These are from my collection as well :

Heer M43 Field Cap

I once had an Officers Luftwaffe M43 ski cap which had wear tear and repairs (nothing bad) but totally original and rare as not many officers liked them..as liked the M40 or Schirrmutzen....nice collection you have.

Will try and take some pics of my M43, M40, M38 collection and post

Dave

MAP
    ?

A very fine example. One that I am still looking to add (I too have a Luft example)

Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice one.
    Is there a RB number on the liner?
    I tried to zoom in on it but was unable.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I could not detect one, only a faint 56 for size

?

Quote by SS soldat View Post
    I once had an Officers Luftwaffe M43 ski cap which had wear tear and repairs (nothing bad) but totally original and rare as not many officers liked them..as liked the M40 or Schirrmutzen....nice collection you have.

Will try and take some pics of my M43, M40, M38 collection and post

Dave
    Here are few of my other caps on display in my room: Luftwaffe Officers Fliegermutze, Luftwaffe HBT Black Groundcrew Cap, Die Heeres Einheitsmutze M34, DAK & KM Feldmutze, Die Polizei Feldmutze (Schiffen) and the ugly step child Die Feldmutze M42.

Heer M43 Field Cap

Heer M43 Field Cap

Heer M43 Field Cap

MAP
    ?

Impressive!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That is awesome! I love the AN-H-15 with the variable density googles. I got the same set up with A14 O2 mask and used my googles to watch the last eclipse we had..

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast