Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap

Article about: I was kicking about the war room tonight and opened the box with some medical branch caps. This one is a nice little Heer EM/NCO contract cap stamped Ferdinand Garnier from the Taunus (mount

TWS
    ?

Default Heer Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap

I was kicking about the war room tonight and opened the box with some medical branch caps. This one is a nice little Heer EM/NCO contract cap stamped Ferdinand Garnier from the Taunus (mountains) region and dated 1938. Unfortunately there is a tear in the sweatband between the two stampings.

Heer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap
    P
    Many

Ima likin' the double-heap helpin of cornflower-blue we are seein' tonite.....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

TWS
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Ima likin' the double-heap helpin of cornflower-blue we are seein' tonite.....
    I'd like to say I closed my eyes and reached into the "magic closet" as MAP says and randomly withdrew a box labeled "medical" but in reality I had to move that box to get to some other stuff, so I decided to pull it out and snap away with the camera.

As my wife says "Don't encourage him!" So here's my Heer Officer that's out on display in the war room right now.
    Note the stitches Herr Doktor added to the chin cord to keep it taut.
    Heer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor CapHeer Medical EM/NCO Visor Cap
    Last edited by TWS; 12-27-2018 at 11:23 PM.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."