Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

heer officer side cap

Article about: hi members and guests. i found today quite big military antique shop. i found there very nice pieces for fair prices and want to buy some stuff and ill be very happy for your comments. as se

Default heer officer side cap

hi members and guests. i found today quite big military antique shop. i found there very nice pieces for fair prices and want to buy some stuff and ill be very happy for your comments. as second one im posting here Heer officer side cap with some moth damage. the seller looks serious but you never know...price for this cap is 280 eur. is it worth that money?thank you for help. and sorry for not best pics-i made over 200 of them and i was in a hurry cheers Jan

heer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side capheer officer side cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement heer officer side cap
    P
    Many

Hi

Looks ok on these pictures.

Not seen the RB number on an officers cap before but that could be just me.

cheers

Tony

ps haggle on the price in that condition.

seems a bit expensive for the condition.