Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer officer visor cap

Article about: Hello gents. This is my very first visor cap,got it this morning and I'm very happy! Sorry for the photos they are not so good but i didnt have too much time. I know very little about visors

?

Default Heer officer visor cap

Hello gents.
    This is my very first visor cap,got it this morning and I'm very happy!
    Sorry for the photos they are not so good but i didnt have too much time.
    I know very little about visors so i would ask for your help about the details.
    All i know is that its a Pekuro(seller said so) but i dont know why it doesnt have the Pekuro logo!?
    Also it uses the Stirndruckfrei system and it has the more "expensive" cloth oak leaves and cockade.
    I would appreciate your help and comments!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer officer visor cap   Heer officer visor cap  

Heer officer visor cap   Heer officer visor cap  

Heer officer visor cap   Heer officer visor cap  

Last edited by Ripper; 01-18-2018 at 10:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer officer visor cap
    P
    Many

Nice Pekuro....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

The embroidered oak leaves and roundel mean that it truly is an officer's cap.
    Not an upgraded EM's cap
    Nice doe skin cap!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, nice cap. Not all visors were maker marked so don't worry about there being no logo. Is there anything printed on the lining under the celluloid ?

The pekuro brand had the velvet liner between the sweatband and cap so you can identify this maker quite easily.

congratulations on your new cap.

cheers

Tony

?

Hello Tony,

there is the usual "Stirndruckfrei Deutsches Reichspatent" visible under (or rather on) the sweatshield - I just checked the magnified photos.

BR ErWeSa

?

Thanks for the comments guys!I really appreciate all your help!
    Yes Toni it has the "Stirndruckfrei Deutsches Reichspatent".Photos are rotated the wrong way so its not that easy to see...
    I tried my best but cant get the photos to rotate properly...If the moderators could give me a hand that would be great!
    Emanuil.

MAP
    ?

Emanuil,

You did it right. You knew what you wanted, studied, saved your $, withheld the temptation to buy lower quality examples and then jumped when you saw what you wanted.

We should all follow that example

Congrats. A beautiful cap.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Emanuil,

You did it right. You knew what you wanted, studied, saved your $, withheld the temptation to buy lower quality examples and then jumped when you saw what you wanted.

We should all follow that example

Congrats. A beautiful cap.
    What can i say Michael i have a good friend to give me advices and to mentor me!
    Thank you for that buddy!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ripper View Post
    What can i say Michael i have a good friend to give me advices and to mentor me!
    Thank you for that buddy!
    It was all you. I was just a sounding board.

Looking at it now from my PC. What a beauty. Honest use but still fantastic condition!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Just as a matter of form:

Heer officer visor cap

Heer officer visor cap

Heer officer visor cap

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast