Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Heer officers visor by Erel - opinions

Article about: Hi all I'm rather interested in this heer visor but being above my upper limit and in the US I'm rather worried about committing to it. It looks original and unmessed with to me but I'm no e

Quote by stonemint View Post
    I am surprised it lasted as long as it did.
    Is the visor market getting slow? Helmets have slowed over the past year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer officers visor by Erel - opinions
    P
    Many

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Is the visor market getting slow? Helmets have slowed over the past year.
    MD--common hats in average to above-average condition are slow. A lot of the slow-down is the failure on the part of the sellers to come to grips with the fact that the 2007 prices were the result of a bubble, which has long since burst.

On the other hand, the minty stuff still commands premium prices, and is even harder to find now than back in 2007.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by Tim49980 View Post
    Thread end. It's been sold to someone else.
    THAT'S gotta hurt!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by stonemint View Post
    MD--common hats in average to above-average condition are slow. A lot of the slow-down is the failure on the part of the sellers to come to grips with the fact that the 2007 prices were the result of a bubble, which has long since burst.

On the other hand, the minty stuff still commands premium prices, and is even harder to find now than back in 2007.
    Helmets are the same. Tough to move unless you're motivated to sell and it's usually at a loss. I sold quite a few helmets at the SOS but didn't make money on any of them. Recovered a good bit but a $100 here and $200 there as far as losses went. But I can live with that. I'm surprised this eRel lasted as long as it did. I can't remember the last vented eRel officers visor I saw for sale I this condition.

Visors are slow to sell in my experience. I agree the prices have not recovered from when the bubble burst back in 2007/2008 but good condition stuff will always sell................a bit of advice for new collectors............buy the best quality stuff you can afford.

cheers

Tony

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3