Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Panzer NCO Schirmmütze

Article about: Another items I have the opportunity to pic up. These pics are worse than my helmet post, but all I have until I see it in person. Has it got a chance? Is it a nice one (from the limited and

MAP
    ?

Default Heer Panzer NCO Schirmmütze

Another items I have the opportunity to pic up. These pics are worse than my helmet post, but all I have until I see it in person.

Has it got a chance? Is it a nice one (from the limited and low quality pictures)?

thanks for all the help!!

Regards,

Michael

Heer Panzer NCO SchirmmützeHeer Panzer NCO Schirmmütze
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer NCO Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

From what I see could be ok detail pictures when possible would be a must for the guys that study them. timothy

MAP
    ?

Quote by timothy View Post
    From what I see could be ok detail pictures when possible would be a must for the guys that study them. timothy
    Thanks Timoty,

Knew that would be the answer.......will get better pics when I see it in person.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good idea cap expert like Stonemint and Frederick will be able to tell more Panzer is heavily repoed by Janke, EREL copies and they are real good I like what I see but they are a minefield I learned it the hard way forty some years ago or more good luck. timothy

MAP
    ?

Quote by timothy View Post
    Good idea cap expert like Stonemint and Frederick will be able to tell more Panzer is heavily repoed by Janke, EREL copies and they are real good I like what I see but they are a minefield I learned it the hard way forty some years ago or more good luck. timothy
    Thanks. Will wait. Bedtime for me now...

DRK
    ?

From these 2 pictures I would say : it's o.k
    The visor itself is a 100% Original cap , but you need more detailed pics. to see if there aren't any problems "under the hood"

Looking at the interior I think it's a Peter Küpper ( Peküro ) visor........ somewhere around '38 - '39
    Below are two pictures of a Panzer visor with similar interior.....

Theo

Looks good to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Quote by DRK View Post
    From these 2 pictures I would say : it's o.k
    The visor itself is a 100% Original cap , but you need more detailed pics. to see if there aren't any problems "under the hood"

Looking at the interior I think it's a Peter Küpper ( Peküro ) visor........ somewhere around '38 - '39
    Below are two pictures of a Panzer visor with similar interior.....

Theo
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Looks good to me.
    Thanks Ade and Theo. Appreciate the feedback. Overall I've been told the visor is in good shape with some wear inside and a few very small moth nips. Now let's see if I can afford it!

Regards,

Michael

Hi

It's a good contract cap..............nice cap in good condition. 100% original.

cheers

Tony

MAP
    ?

Thanks Tony. Great news. Will post better pics once I have it in hand!