Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.

Article about: Here's a Panzer visor with a been there look, came from a officer serving in the Panzer Grenadier Regiment 113. Only if it could talk.

Default Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.

Here's a Panzer visor with a been there look, came from a officer serving in the Panzer Grenadier Regiment 113. Only if it could talk.
    Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.
    P
    Many

Filled with character. I have friends with whom it is a point of honor to wear such a beat up cap in service, in fact, even now.

?

Great cap! If only it could talk.

Pat

?

Great visor, it has definitely seen some things.

I, too, like this visor and certainly wouldn't mind it within my collection. In fact, I'd probably put it right next to a mint example and a heer dagger and some medals and a buckle and..and...Lol. Oh what a sickness we have.
    Question, from the photographs the swastika seems to have been denazified. Is that a correct assumption? Thanks

Nice cap with breast eagle !

Thanks guys, youthcollector no its just wear on the swastika, your right its next to mine other Panzer, This visor came with his awards and doc's and death card and collar tabs nice grouping, I'll post picture's tonight.

Quote by North of 55 View Post
    Thanks guys, youthcollector no its just wear on the swastika, your right its next to mine other Panzer, This visor came with his awards and doc's and death card and collar tabs nice grouping, I'll post picture's tonight.
    Can't wait and thank you.

Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character. Here you go youthcollector1 .

Mario

Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Heer Panzer schirmmütze with character.Very nice items. I also own some Panzer caps. Thanks for showing your nice things. None of mine, however, have other regalia and a person's life associated with them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast