Become our sponsor and display your banner here

We are discovering problems with forums functioning, please read before notify admins!

Please be patient, we'll work on it. If you discovering problems with login, and forum return it to the page of login and show you unlogged, just refresh the page, the same problems can be discovered at some new threads, where new posts did now show. Just refresh it. It will be temporarily issue, and we work on this problem. Cheers Tech support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Heer Schiffchen

Article about: Hello friends, I have now returned four Heer Artillerie Schiffchen style caps to dealers for issues with their construction or authenticity. Please give me some feedback on this cap offered

Thanks for the feedback. The cap at Virtual Grenadier has been posted for some time now and is listed at 550. I still think that is a bit high for a reworked piece with hand sewn cockade and soutache. It does look good and would present well with my Alter Art Feldbluse. I'll send them a note and ask them to consider a modest price reduction - does that sound reasonable? NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12