Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Schiffchen

Article about: Hello friends, I have now returned four Heer Artillerie Schiffchen style caps to dealers for issues with their construction or authenticity. Please give me some feedback on this cap offered

Default Heer Schiffchen

Hello friends, I have now returned four Heer Artillerie Schiffchen style caps to dealers for issues with their construction or authenticity. Please give me some feedback on this cap offered by Weitze. These are the best photos available from their web site - they offer no internal photos. It will cost me 643 US shipped - pretty expensive. Should I ask for more photos? Also, the cap has two moth nips on the right side that are pretty visible. I really want to complete one uniform display with a proper service cap. Thanks for any feedback. Neil

Heer SchiffchenHeer Schiffchen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Schiffchen
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It would be great if we could have a look inside...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I sent them a request for additional photos. NH

...and just renewed my annual membership. NH

Are you looking only for an artillery example ?
    on one of our sponsors website, there's a nice artillery example, not german, but factory reworked dutch headgear, with nice 1940 insignia.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Neil, IMO, way overpriced, especially with the mothing (that is officer visor cap territory).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Neil, IMO, way overpriced, especially with the mothing (that is officer visor cap territory).
    Indeed, VERY pricey! I'm frustrated because I want an early style cap with soutache. This was the closest I could find that has all of the elements I am looking for in a 39/40 era cap. I know it is an earlier style model but I want it to match up with an Alter Art Bluse. Unless they modify the price I will pass. Have not even seen the interior to boot! NH

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Are you looking only for an artillery example ?
    on one of our sponsors website, there's a nice artillery example, not german, but factory reworked dutch headgear, with nice 1940 insignia.
    Thanks
    I have seen it but was afraid the forum would shoot it down. I will take a second look based on your feedback. It could work because I am looking for a cap that will match a uniform that would be correct for the time period of 1940 - post France and Lowlands invasion. I am not asking you to do my ground work but if you could remind me of the source of that cap I would be grateful. Neil

This is what I saw for 550 US on Virtual Grenadier. NH

Heer Schiffchen

Hello,
    It is a nice sidecap and a good alternative to a german Feldmütze. Those reworked dutch sidecap are well documented and i see no red flag on the one you're showing (i was talking about the same headgear). I like how the Hoheitsabzeichen is sewn on.
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast