Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Signals officer Schirmmütze

Article about: There was little to choose from in Imperial visors at the recent MAX Show, and since I HAD to buy something, I found this minty Heer Signals officer's visor. It's made by G.A. Hoffman, under

?

Default Heer Signals officer Schirmmütze

There was little to choose from in Imperial visors at the recent MAX Show, and since I HAD to buy something, I found this minty Heer Signals officer's visor. It's made by G.A. Hoffman, under their Berolina brand, and was sold via distributor Tiller A.G. of Vienna.
    I got it at what I believe is a very good price, so, with that, and it's condition, I'm pleased.

BobSHeer Signals officer SchirmmützeHeer Signals officer SchirmmützeHeer Signals officer SchirmmützeHeer Signals officer SchirmmützeHeer Signals officer Schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Signals officer Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

I like it !

Also shows to never give in at militaria shows...............there is always something o be had.

cheers

Tony

nice one.

?

Very attractive hat, congrats on picking this one up.

Beautiful! In such great condition! As spandau said there is always something to be had at a show. I usually find something I like, tour the rest of the show and come back for the item, which sometimes results in the item being gone when I come back, but that's life.

?

Thanks for the kind comments. I had actually set my sights on an EREL Gebirgsjager officer's cap, for a very low price, but after looking at it three times, thanks to KarlS"s advice, I passed, due to issues with the interior, that didn't seem "textbook" to me.
    I also considered an officer's cavalry cap, a branch that I really desire, but the maker, Luxus, didn't give me confidence, along with some aspects of the cap's construction.
    I decided to stick with the 'no questions" cap.

BobS