Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heeres Feldmuetze a. A. aus Seide/ Silk cap, get yours or remain silent.

Article about: I passed on it when it was offered to me about a year or so ago. I was trying to put the grouping back together but I just couldn't justify the asking price based on its condition. I did mak

Default Heeres Feldmuetze a. A. aus Seide/ Silk cap, get yours or remain silent.

Whammond has this Wellhausen/Hannover field cap in silk for infantry.

Those of you who have had unclean impulses about my cavalry cap can now fulfill yourselves. Heeres Feldmuetze a. A. aus Seide/ Silk cap, get yours or remain silent.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Feldmuetze a. A. aus Seide/ Silk cap, get yours or remain silent.
    P
    Many

Attachment 557606Heeres Feldmuetze a. A. aus Seide/ Silk cap, get yours or remain silent.This is mine, and it is a treasure. Whenever I look at it, I can smell the Trakehener dung and imagine the young Freiherr leaping over fences to the joy of adoring young Saxon girls.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-21-2013 at 11:24 PM.

?

An absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous cap. One of the nicest infantry cap I have ever seen by one of my favorite makers. Who ever buys this one won't have any regrets.

Cheers, Pat

Heeres Feldmuetze a. A. aus Seide/ Silk cap, get yours or remain silent.These caps are nice, too, but they are conventional ones.

Heeres Feldmuetze a. A. aus Seide/ Silk cap, get yours or remain silent.Wellhausen caps are very under appreciated. One of my first was a Wellhausen cap, and it was a beauty. This cap was mine in 1970 or 1971, and I traded it away in 1972 and now it is in a book.

?

You will know the person who found this cap, a good friend of mine and goes by the name of Kurt (Crusher king!) on the WAH.
    It's just about tripled in price since he sold it.

I turned it down when he sold it, what an idiot I am!

?

Kurt finds the most amazing caps. Wasn't his first crusher a Welhausen as well? I think it was black piped for pioneer.

Cheers, Pat

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Heeres Feldmuetze a. A. aus Seide/ Silk cap, get yours or remain silent.These caps are nice, too, but they are conventional ones.
    Thoes are nice caps as well. The cap on the right has an interesting wreath, do you have any more photos?

Cheers, Pat

No, that's all I have. Photos are a chore for me, I have no gift. The wreath on said cap is a variation. This cap dates back to the same epoch of my collecting as the Wellhausen one.

?

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Kurt finds the most amazing caps. Wasn't his first crusher a Welhausen as well? I think it was black piped for pioneer
    He's found quite a few Welhausen Alter Art Feldmuetzen.

No more "Crusher" talk please!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast