Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.

Article about: Hi, I would appreciate help verifying this is what I think it is. I believe this to be a Medical Service branch Luftwaffe side cap. I base this thought on the dark blue piping in the top. I

Default Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.

Hi, I would appreciate help verifying this is what I think it is. I believe this to be a Medical Service branch Luftwaffe side cap. I base this thought on the dark blue piping in the top. I am 98% sure this is original. Can anyone confirm these opinions for me? Any help with value on this would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Scrounger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.   Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.  

Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.   Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.  

Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help with a Luftwaffe side cap please.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I like the general look of the cap. But I am at a loss to fully explain the piping too? Usually this would run along the top edge of the turn up on a piped cap.

Cheers, Ade.

Glorious Texas !

A clean cap ! looks good ! no real explication about the black piping, a luft oversea with a color branch ?

Sebastien.

?

1st Luft side cap I saw with pipeing

Thanks for the info guys. I saw another one like this on a dealer website a couple years ago after I had gotten this one. That is also why I thought it is medical. That is what they listed theirs as. Anyone care to take a stab at the values for this? Unfortunately(for me but not for you ), I will bill selling it shortly. Thanks again.

Scrounger

I would value it at the price of a regular Fliegermutze. Take a look at dealers sites to get an idea of current prices.

Cheers, Ade.