Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Help with name on Schirmmütze

Article about: Hi Folks, Could some one decipher the name on this sweatband for me please and would it be the distributor of the cap as opposed to the manufacturer, to me it looks like Bernhard Flesger. Ch

Default Help with name on Schirmmütze

Hi Folks,
    Could some one decipher the name on this sweatband for me please and would it be the distributor of the cap as opposed to the manufacturer, to me it looks like Bernhard Flesger.
    Cheers.
    Kev.
    Help with name on Schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with name on Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Stamp is for Bernhard Pleuser. They made parts for visor caps during the TR. You will primarily see this stamp on KM visors.
    They are still in business today, so you have to be careful--can we see additional pics?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Hi stonemint,
    Thanks for the info.
    Images of the cap.
    Help with name on SchirmmützeHelp with name on SchirmmützeHelp with name on SchirmmützeHelp with name on SchirmmützeHelp with name on Schirmmütze

Textbook late-war Pekuro....

Thanks stonemint, it's always good to get your nod of approval, why the 1942 date stamp?
    And just while I've got your attention if you don't mind, I noticed on the forum some controversy about "Carl Isken, Köln" making or not making headgear for the third reich, I picked this up the other day and just wondered what you think.
    Kev.
    Help with name on SchirmmützeHelp with name on SchirmmützeHelp with name on SchirmmützeHelp with name on Schirmmütze

Kev, the date on the sweatband is just the date it was made by Pleuser, and not the date the hat itself was made by Pekuro.

Regarding the Schiffchen, I do not collect them, but hopefully a police collector will chime in here.

stonemint, thanks very much sir, your a gentleman, all your help is very much appreciated.
    Kev.