Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hempe, Muetzenmacherei

Article about: Does anyone own a copy of this book?

Bravo. Schoenes Handwerk!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hempe, Muetzenmacherei
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 875419Attachment 875420Schoene Gruesse an Helen und Ihre Familie!

Good Morning FB, i am so sorry that i do not check in here too regularly...! I just discovered this very interesting and useful thread, and especially this nice post of yours! I hope you are doing fine, and many greetings to you and your loved ones, too!

?

here are some of the latest caps i made, and it is indeed a very, very difficult task. I admire ErWeSa's accuracy, something i still am not able to achieve.
    It's like trying to building a house with a swiss army knife and some pebbles. I decided to not even attempt to reach "historical accuracy", it's rather a "in the style of"- thing,
    but it is a great hobby and i was lucky to come to this forum and get so much information and, above all, inspiration.
    Hempe, MuetzenmachereiHempe, MuetzenmachereiHempe, Muetzenmacherei

Quote by Helen View Post
    Good Morning FB, i am so sorry that i do not check in here too regularly...! I just discovered this very interesting and useful thread, and especially this nice post of yours! I hope you are doing fine, and many greetings to you and your loved ones, too!
    Dear Colleague, thanks. Nice to hear from you. My best to you and your family. Your Handwerk is always improving, and my compliments.
    I shall have to buy more caps from you.

All the best and a wonderful fall season to you all, with much wine and Beethoven, too.

Quote by Helen View Post
    here are some of the latest caps i made, and it is indeed a very, very difficult task. I admire ErWeSa's accuracy, something i still am not able to achieve.
    It's like trying to building a house with a swiss army knife and some pebbles. I decided to not even attempt to reach "historical accuracy", it's rather a "in the style of"- thing,
    but it is a great hobby and i was lucky to come to this forum and get so much information and, above all, inspiration.
    Hempe, MuetzenmachereiHempe, MuetzenmachereiHempe, Muetzenmacherei
    Vorzueglich!

?

Hello Helen,
    nice work! I particularly like the fist one (Wehrmachtsschnitt?) - very nice shape and piping.

?

vielen Dank! The original caps i got the cut for mine in pictures 1 & 2 were east german models, so definetly post-war. The more i look at those though, it seems that maybe the designer for east german army wear also got hold of a book like the nice one that FB owns. The uniforms seem so much alike....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3