Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hermann Goering Enlisted Visors Hat

Article about: Thoughts on this Hermann Goering Enlisted Visor Hat??? It's a bit oblong from what appears to be poor storage. But otherwise it appears to be un-issued. It still has paper stuffed in the bri

MAP
    ?

Default Hermann Goering Enlisted Visors Hat

Thoughts on this Hermann Goering Enlisted Visor Hat???

It's a bit oblong from what appears to be poor storage. But otherwise it appears to be un-issued.

It still has paper stuffed in the brim and a (now rock hard and crumbling) red sponge pad under the front sweatband. Also the sweatband has very slightly begun to detach in the front and the visor is getting stiff. Other than that it appears to be in .great shape

- Appears to be a very early 1936 issue.
    - Size 55 1/2.
    - Inside of sweatband unit marked: III/Rgt. Gen Goring 9th .Batt
    - Underside of brim is black. From what I have seen Lubstein only did this in 1936. After that they appear to be green. (Comments?)

With my poor camara these Pics are the best I can do.

ANY FEEDBACK is greatly appreciated. (Even corrections to my comments above).

I hope this is not a fake as it appears authentic. A few years back I purchased a G33 rifle and for lack of a better explaination this was "thrown in" (we were not sure if it was real or not)

Michael

Hermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors HatHermann Goering Enlisted Visors Hat
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Goering Enlisted Visors Hat
    P
    Many

You have a good one.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

That is beautiful!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

DRK
    ?

Good one

Theo

Very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Whew........this means so much....thanks all....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

A few questions for the pro's

1). Is 1936 the first or second year of production
    2) any information in this regiment and battalion?

Thanks

Michael

Great looking cap!...

mpw
    ?

Lovely cap and great photos. You were certainly in the right place at the right time. Very much looking forward to seeing more of your collection.

Mark.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Gunny/Mark and everyone else with your kind feedback.

If anyone has any info on these two questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

1) Is 1936 the first or second year of production
    2) any information in this regiment and battalion? (III/Rgt. Gen Goring 9th .Batt )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast