Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!

Article about: hi guys,i had to send my freind to bid on the luft hat as it went for more then \\$100 but iam very happy as only one other person bid on it and they were not there ,an absent tee bid ,as no o

Default Re: i got it the luft hat!

Quote by pammy View Post
    here is a better picture..thanks so much steve! thats great to know as i just love it it realy has that look..the bent part is sort of back were it should be and it is what it is..thanks so much steve.. i thanks again i have to get something to eat as when my freind came by and said they got it i was so excited!!
    The wording reads: 'Always Forward' and is from the 223rd Regiment of the
    U.S. National Guard in St. Luis Obispo, California, however the symbols are
    different now, so the one you have may possibly have been from before
    the regiment was demobilised ( after WWII or Korea ) and formed
    into a NG regiment.

It is now part of 'The Army School System' (TASS) training military personnel.
    That is the info I gathered, anyway.........

( It was made by N.S. Meyer, New York and appears to be an older mark )

There are so many different types of DI !
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!
    P
    Many

?

thanks so much for the help steve ,as that is so interesting as thats why i love going to these astate sales you never know what these people have and i realy dont know and iam not paying much ,it gets so exciting when you guys let me know what i found as one day i may realy hit the big one..i was thinking of a few people on here as there was a u.s lot and since i was not there the people i taught so well missed it..! i will get more dont you guys worrie ..thanks again oh,is it ok as i stuffed the cap with an old rabbit fur hat not tight ..?at least its in glass...

?

i looked and found a minty one for $700 on jannsens site ..i still like mine as it has that look the new one was never worn i guess? mine was on a germans head i would guess...cool
    Attached Images Attached Images I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat! 

Great result...and a fine hat for fraction of the market value....iNFORMATION=PLAN=TRAINING=RESULT=HAPPIENE SS....GOOD SHOW

?

thanks so much!! here it is and i will try not to wear it out!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

?

here you go darren something 7 ? on the tag ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

Quote by pammy View Post
    here you go darren something 7 ? on the tag ..
    Most likely a size tab...............'57'
    Regards,

Steve.

cool, glad you got it, I know you wanted that hat really bad. give me a shout tomorrow, I have some great news for you. ,will be around later in the day, I have to go work on my 4x4 if my ribs are not broken. talk to you later.

?

first let me thank you steve as that is it 57 great!! thank you as the five was hard to read ..and marty you better stay out of trouble.ok,i will talk to you then hope your ok? and thank you!

Quote by pammy View Post
    first let me thank you steve as that is it 57 great!! thank you as the five was hard to read ..and marty you better stay out of trouble.ok,i will talk to you then hope your ok? and thank you!
    glad you got the hat, I'm too old to get in trouble , just wish this truck was finished, so I can rip across the mountains & rocks. talk to you later, it is good news. Marty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast