Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!

Article about: hi guys,i had to send my freind to bid on the luft hat as it went for more then \\$100 but iam very happy as only one other person bid on it and they were not there ,an absent tee bid ,as no o

?

Default I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!

hi guys,i had to send my freind to bid on the luft hat as it went for more then $100 but iam very happy as only one other person bid on it and they were not there ,an absent tee bid ,as no one else in the place wanted it..dam that one person as i could have got it for $25 ...well iam still happy with it.. its visor has a nice mark as they must have bent it ...its not mint but its real even smells real...oh,and my freind bid on a german patch that was right along with the hat..i have them taught well..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!   I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!   I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: i got it the luft hat!

thats stinks abought the visor part being bent!! still looks neat!!

?

this came with the small patch..is it anything?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!   I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

?

i just got it as i was excited to show you guys! i have it better now as it formed a little better this way..thats another rabbit like fur i put under it just so you know..as i was looking the swastica on it looks worn ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  
    Last edited by pammy; 09-18-2010 at 02:25 PM.

Hi thare pammy any lables inside the hat...

Quote by pammy View Post
    this came with the small patch..is it anything?
    Nice Luftwaffe winter hat Pammy,
    I'm sorry I don't know more about them........

The Badge is a US 'DI' or 'Distinctive Insignia' for a particular regiment/unit.
    I can not see the entire slogan because of the camera flash,
    but you can Google it, and maybe get a hit........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

iam going to look darren in a few i will let you know.and thanks steve i will post a better picture! i was just so happy i rushed it..i had to have it..

?

Great catch. That type cold weather fur cap was worn by Herman Goering tankers and other kinds of ground troops. It is not mint but it is a good one. In that shape I imagine 3 to 400 USD would be a fair price.
    The patch is for a model 43 field cap another $40.00
    The metal insignia is an American "DI" with the pin back it is a WWII one. I do not have a clue as to which unit it represents. Enlisted guys wore them on the lower part of the Ike or 4 pocket jacket collars. Officers on the shoulder boards. Average value for most is $15 to $50.00 for Airborne and other elite units they go a lot higher.
    You did real well at $100.00.
    Steve

?

here is a better picture..thanks so much steve! thats great to know as i just love it it realy has that look..the bent part is sort of back were it should be and it is what it is..thanks so much steve.. i thanks again i have to get something to eat as when my freind came by and said they got it i was so excited!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I got it the Luftwaffe fur hat!  

?

steve that makes me so happy even if its only half of the price you said im very happy iam telling you when they stoped by and said,look what we won..i could not belive it they still think its all junky stuff..see i got to go look at the stuff earlyer and then i had something else to do so i told them what i wanted ..iam telling you they are learning..ha ha ..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast