Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

I think I'm losing the plot!

Article about: Just missed out on this very unique hat on ebay by £1! For some reason, I really wanted it and I'm upset now!! Never mind all the Pz Grenadiers and other candy at the SOS, this is where it's

?

Default I think I'm losing the plot!

Just missed out on this very unique hat on ebay by £1! For some reason, I really wanted it and I'm upset now!!

Never mind all the Pz Grenadiers and other candy at the SOS, this is where it's really at!!
    Attached Images Attached Images I think I'm losing the plot!  I think I'm losing the plot!  I think I'm losing the plot! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I think I'm losing the plot!
    P
    Many

Default Re: I think I'm losing the plot!

Not sure what is but it's pretty cool looking.
    That weave looks much like prison art. In my day I'd come to know a few long haul prisoners that really had
    a lot of time on their hands. Unbelievable what they could weave from empty cigarette packs.

So, what is it please?
    Rudy

?

No idea Rudy, I think it's English but then again the cap band and peak looks German to me!?

The SS wouldn't be quite so menacing if they wore these caps hey?

?

A very rare cap. This is the much sought after Jamaican style SS officers crusher for bus drivers with the extra wide visor (because of the extra sunshine).

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    A very rare cap. This is the much sought after Jamaican style SS officers crusher for bus drivers with the extra wide visor (because of the extra sunshine).
    Ha ! Ha!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It's a Chauffeurs hat, probably pre-war.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hello-I believe it's a Dress cap for a Rear Admiral in the Swiss Naval Air Arm but it's missing the Winged crossed Mountain Horn and Anchor gilt badge from Eisner.