Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infantry Officer cap ID

Article about: Hi all, Please advise if this is a genuine infantry officers cap Thank You

?

Default Infantry Officer cap ID

Hi all,

Please advise if this is a genuine infantry officers cap

Thank You
    Attached Images Attached Images Infantry Officer cap ID  Infantry Officer cap ID  Infantry Officer cap ID  Infantry Officer cap ID  Infantry Officer cap ID  Infantry Officer cap ID 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry Officer cap ID
    P
    Many

um......yes....I wonder what its wearer saw.....

I hate to rain on someone's parade, but as a person who has spent a lot of time around soldiers wearing things on their heads, the person of rank and experience
    aims to wear a hat just like this. Imagine how many times said person removed his cover as part of command and obedience thus that the mark is left
    on the lacquer work of the peak like that? You might think about that, the next time you peer into the screen at your disruptive, start up dot com whiz bang job
    and so forth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLvC...eo6P9d&index=3

Siehe da. I cannot tell if this is a West German or an East German TV series.

Actually, I guess it is East German, but very compelling indeed.

MAP
    ?

I concur with our friend FB. A beautiful one look visor. Nice doe skin fabric. Honest wear but still in great shape!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

An item like this is just as nice as most of what we see wander through here. It has a nice patina.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    An item like this is just as nice an most of what we see wander through here. It has a nice patina.
    I would often prefer an example like this than one that sat unused in a box
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I would often prefer an example like this than one that sat unused in a box
    Time is relentless. Our interest in history means some openness to the temporality of things.Infantry Officer cap ID

?

I am curious to know if it is in fact what it seeks to represent.

Quote by Liam View Post
    I am curious to know if it is in fact what it seeks to represent.
    Your cap is authentic. You are also welcome for the effort we expend to aid your quest.

If you really want to collect these things, you can also contribute to the work of this site with a token of solidarity.

The cap moderator has arranged a unique in this solar system compendium of authentic and somewhat unauthentic caps

to which you can gain access for all of USD 25.

Many of us, of course, have spent somewhat more for our own collections, and we share our knowledge here at no cost.

The knowledge is worth a great deal, especially when you seek an authentic cap made in the epoch from, say, 1932 until 1945.

Happy hats.Infantry Officer cap IDInfantry Officer cap IDInfantry Officer cap IDInfantry Officer cap ID

I even own a couple of these treasures myself, and have owned many more since the end of the 1960s....Infantry Officer cap ID

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast