Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)

Article about: Another goodie that arrived today, a Christmas present to myself. A nice quality visor that appears to be all original and in good condition. The only flaw is the visor bill is separating fr

?

Default Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)

Another goodie that arrived today, a Christmas present to myself. A nice quality visor that appears to be all original and in good condition. The only flaw is the visor bill is separating from the sweatband. The plastic diamond is hard to read but appears as Tiller A.G. Wein 7 Mariahilferstr. 22. Maker and address I presume. I welcome any comments or info. Thanks, Al..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)   Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)  

Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)   Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)  

Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)   Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)

I know nothing about visors but I would love one of these in my collection of gear! Very nice to look at
    Cheers for showing.
    Dan

i agree dan and aldo nice collection you have got going there!! have a few nice bits myself since we last spoke happy new year mate!!

?

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    I know nothing about visors but I would love one of these in my collection of gear! Very nice to look at
    Cheers for showing.
    Dan
    Thank you Dan. This is my second Visor cap. My first is a late war Pekuro cap. I included a few pics alongside my M42. Enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)   Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)  

Infantry Visor (Vienna made ?)  

?

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    i agree dan and aldo nice collection you have got going there!! have a few nice bits myself since we last spoke happy new year mate!!
    Thanks Ewan. I've been a busy bee the last few months but now I have time to post all the medals, pins and gear I've picked up this last year. Happy New Year !

Hi Al, a very nice quality private purchase cap.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Another goodie that arrived today, a Christmas present to myself. A nice quality visor that appears to be all original and in good condition. The only flaw is the visor bill is separating from the sweatband. The plastic diamond is hard to read but appears as Tiller A.G. Wein 7 Mariahilferstr. 22. Maker and address I presume. I welcome any comments or info. Thanks, Al..
    Tiller was a major uniform retailer in Vienna, about which an article exists in Uniformen Markt. Vienna is spelt= Wien.

This establishment along the main shopping and textile and garment retail section of Vienna (then and now..) had a storage room for 10,000 such caps. Think about it.

ian
    ?

hi berthold i have walked past that place many times and didnt know
    i was working for steyr-daimler-puch special farzuge for 14 months in vienna
    forgive my speling

Quote by ian View Post
    hi berthold i have walked past that place many times and didnt know
    i was working for steyr-daimler-puch special farzuge for 14 months in vienna
    forgive my speling
    Dear Ian, lucky you. Vienna is wonderful. I have walked by it, too, in fact. But the 10,000 hats are not there anymore. I shall find the article on Tiller and post it here.
    Servus, FB

ian
    ?

great

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast