Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Just got screwed again!

Article about: Sorry to hear this. This is not right. Members on WAF should be made aware of this issue to protect them from similar behaviour. Any genuine collector would have no hesitation in paying a 50

?

Default Re: Just got screwed again!

Ben,
    I hope a little peer pressure will act in your favour and you will get the compensation you rightly deserve. If not then I hope your invaluable services won't be placed out of reach from those here who do appreciate the time and effort you put into your resoration work.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just got screwed again!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bravo. Thanks. Let us keep this site free of such persons as Butch Gooch Attachment 180227Attachment 180228Attachment 180229
    FB you can rest assured of that i'm only disappointed Ade banned him before i could !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Hopefully the power of the people especially the members of War relics will prevail on the dishonest dodgepot and he will do the decent thing , recompense Ben and then remove himself from all forums !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Hopefully the power of the people especially the members of War relics will prevail on the dishonest dodgepot and he will do the decent thing , recompense Ben and then remove himself from all forums !!
    Paul, i would welcome seeing this happen ,but unfortunately people like this very rarely change their spots, it becomes second nature to them, to cheat ,swindle ,con, and steal and show no remorse in doing so, its a form of sociapathy,they actually believe theyve done nothing wrong and think they lead a normal life like the rest of us, as proven by his comments on WAF, He wont be apologising any time soon and will think hes being hard done by being removed from the forums, theres just one word for them SCUM.

What an a-hole! Beautiful job you did on the cap. It looked as good as new! I hope he will be man enough to apologize and pay you off but I doubt it. There is some f-ckers in this hobby too and I hope many people will here about this and freeze him out of it.
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-19-2011 at 06:18 PM.

The guy is an A**Hole,no doubt,,,
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-19-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Talk about rubbing salt in a wound--check out his avatar on Facebook (just google his name).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

thats ashame you cant trust people to the right thing. it seams as thought everybody is in a hurry and lets see who can can screw today. if i were you i would not do anything wihout a deposit and send back cod.good luck just remember carma is a bitch.

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Talk about rubbing salt in a wound--check out his avatar on Facebook (just google his name).
    Cheeky son of a mountain yak, now thats really extracting the urine, displaying the hat, then states hes a church goer,, oh yeah favourite movie, Goodfellas, thats more his style

For what it's worth, here is Mr. Gooch's replies to a p.m i sent him on WAF today. We shall see...

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast