Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Just got screwed again!

Article about: Sorry to hear this. This is not right. Members on WAF should be made aware of this issue to protect them from similar behaviour. Any genuine collector would have no hesitation in paying a 50

Default Re: Just got screwed again!

Quote by Paul E View Post
    FB you can rest assured of that i'm only disappointed Ade banned him before i could !!
    Than you, sir. Thank you. I know many people like this. They follow me in their oversize vehicles and do not use their turn indicators; they are man children, without any discipline, brains, or couth; they try to hector, belittle, and destroy what is better than they are; they have no future in the world before them, and they will inflict their rage on all of us. Their swollen necks are fat from Superwhoppers, their minds dulled by stupid sensations, and if I got a hold of one of them in a face to face exchange, the fool would be speechless when I was done.

Things like this make me want to sell my collection and delete all my posts.

I had one of these little Butch idiots try to wreck me professionally once, whereupon he found himself under very acute disciplinary measures and thrown out of the institution in which he and I were then employed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just got screwed again!
    P
    Many

If he works for the US government and fails to pay his debts, then he is open to disciplinary action, especially if he is in or around the armed services. Failure to pay debts is reason for disciplinary action. Ben should look into it, then, and I am happy to be of aid.

I can't find the guy's facebook. Anyone care to p.m. me the link?

This Butch should stay with collecting other gems instead.
    Just got screwed again!Just got screwed again!
    Just got screwed again!
    Last edited by Anders S; 02-20-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Than you, sir. Thank you. I know many people like this. They follow me in their oversize vehicles and do not use their turn indicators; they are man children, without any discipline, brains, or couth; they try to hector, belittle, and destroy what is better than they are; they have no future in the world before them, and they will inflict their rage on all of us. Their swollen necks are fat from Superwhoppers, their minds dulled by stupid sensations, and if I got a hold of one of them in a face to face exchange, the fool would be speechless when I was done.

Things like this make me want to sell my collection and delete all my posts.
    I had one of these little Butch idiots try to wreck me professionally once, whereupon he found himself under very acute disciplinary measures and thrown out of the institution in which he and I were then employed.
    Fortunately, there are a lot of really good and honest people in the collecting world too.

Unfortunately there are rotten eggs everywhere...
    Just got screwed again!
    Last edited by Anders S; 02-20-2011 at 08:38 AM.

People who are "friends" of his on Facebook should out him publicly as well. Low lives such as this should not be tolerated!
    Ben, a beautiful restoration job. I hope this works out well for you and we all understand why you are upset.
    Tom

Hopefully the peer pressure put upon him has concentrated him to do the right thing. Ben has been informed that "a cheque is in the post".

So, I think this thread has now served it purpose and I will close it for the present time. Should payment not arrive, I will be more than happy to re-open it.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8