Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Just got screwed again!

Article about: Sorry to hear this. This is not right. Members on WAF should be made aware of this issue to protect them from similar behaviour. Any genuine collector would have no hesitation in paying a 50

?

Default Just got screwed again!

I recently did a restoration on a cap for a guy called Butch Good. It took many hours and I even supplied the insignia and chin cords, lining and numerous other parts. Apparently, the cap meant a lot to him so all the work was done and then sent back to him without on single penny having been paid.

The cap arrived but nothing was said until I asked and then he made it clear he was not going to pay anything !!!

This is not the first time this has happened to me.

I ****ing hate thieves because that is what their are!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just got screwed again!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Just got screwed again!

Thats no good Mate you should have asked for a deposit, there are some low life robbers out there

?

I know I should have done this and protect myself but I'm a fool and trust in human nature!

How far away does he live? It may be time for an ass-kicking "I want my money. Now!" sort of road trip. I speak from experience...

What a sh#%t-head. Well, I am big on karma and trust that he'll get his one of these days. I guess it's true that no good deed goes unpunished. Heaven forbid you have a little trust in your fellow man. Well, I guess you can trust no one. Thanks for mentioning him by name so that we might all be on alert for him.

?

I swear, I am so angry about this and if i ever meet up with him. well,,,

Ben, does he post under his own name here or on the WAF?

Do you have pics of your work in case he tries to flip the piece?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I can hardly type, I'm so pissed off!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just got screwed again!   Just got screwed again!  

Just got screwed again!  

D**n you did a phenomenal job on that hat--what a pr**k! That had to have eaten up some serious time of yours.

There is a guy on the WAF named Butch Gooch out of South Carolina--is this the same guy?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Yeah, same guy and I'll probally have to suffer a lot of shit for this but I'm just sick of this. He is not the first one by any means. At least 30 hours went into this cap!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast