Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Kavallerie Officers Visor "Braunschweig" skull by Pekuro - KC Winner attributed

Article about: My recent pickup. It arrives in the mail today when I get home from work so looking fwd to having it in hand.... Officers Kavallerie visor with a zinc "Braunschweig" skull. Nice &q

Quote by MAP View Post
    And last....a picture of the young Hans and potentially the older Hans (although he is wearing a German Cross and there was another KC Hans Fiedler so am not 100% sure the older Gent is the same man)

Attachment 844879Attachment 844880
    This is the same man. Especial look at the kind eyes, and the shape of the ears.

That visor is a jewel. Dont ruin any feeling by including the words "investment" or "Money" in it.

You are lucky, you are looking after a named visor, 99% of all these historical pieces we are collecting, are just unknown ghosts just floating around from collector to collector- faceless- nameless- timeless.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yes is the same man. The chin also is the same.

And agree I am very lucky to have the opportunity to own this. It will be well cared for
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Stunning cap, and I don't even collect Heer! I agree with other posters that to have history with an item is just priceless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234