Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

KM NCO Visor

Article about: Just got this one back a few years after stupidly selling it. Perfect textbook features - blue satin lining, celluloid band stiffener, cheesecloth inner lining to blue satin and to removable

?

Default KM NCO Visor

Just got this one back a few years after stupidly selling it. Perfect textbook features - blue satin lining, celluloid band stiffener, cheesecloth inner lining to blue satin and to removable top. Lovely matching pair of celleon insignia too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM NCO Visor   KM NCO Visor  

KM NCO Visor   KM NCO Visor  

KM NCO Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM NCO Visor
    P
    Many

Gordon, that is a 1-looker beaut--and in my kinda condition!....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thanks Chris for the kind comments, especially coming from a connoisseur of the finest caps.

Though my main focus is the Ordnungstruppe, I keep telling myself that as the Marineküstenpolizei wore the regular KM visor, this is also a valid acquisition . :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images KM NCO Visor 

Quote by Redcap View Post
    Thanks Chris for the kind comments, especially coming from a connoisseur of the finest caps.

Though my main focus is the Ordnungstruppe, I keep telling myself that as the Marineküstenpolizei wore the regular KM visor, this is also a valid acquisition . :-)
    Gordon, you have owned some fine visors yourself--I am still trying to pry this one off Jody B!:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM NCO Visor  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Ah, yes. I remember it well. Another one that I regretted letting go. Not mint but in very fine condition. I think that one might be the one that had a maker marked chinstrap.