Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

L W tropical cap

Article about: Do they believe that exactly the same cap? The seller if that is Thuringia Militaria. Observe in the palara "Berlin" the letter "e" .. it seems that they do not have the

Default Re: L W tropical cap

Do they believe that exactly the same cap? The seller if that is Thuringia Militaria.

Observe in the palara "Berlin" the letter "e" .. it seems that they do not have the same condition.

Pardon for my way of writing in English... I use a translator. Normally she is my wife the one that helps me to write English.
    I am an awkward man in English

Regards
    Antonio

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L W tropical cap
    P
    Many

I was not sure that they were the same cap, but very similar. Or maybe its been messed with since Ben sent it back, if you look at the E in Berlin as Antonio pointed out. The exterior of the grommets looked different as well, as far as I could see.

Real poor showing if you have not had your refund yet, Ben.

Jerry

?

Ben, according to the sellers own terms and conditions he states that there is a 5 day return policy, provided you can prove you sent it back within that time he is liable for the refund, i would e-mail this guy with your proof stating that he has 5 days in which to refund your money, or you will issue proceedings for the recovery of the money and all court costs involved, you could also report the matter to the us equivelent of the fair trading and standards office and their companies registration office, sometimes just the threat will suffice

?

Quote by coto129 View Post
    Observe in the palara "Berlin" the letter "e" .. it seems that they do not have the same condition.
    You are correct. When I recieved the cap though, there was a mark on the lining right over the letter "E". Never noticed that it's not there in the sellers photos before. I'm sure it's the same cap though.

Dave, what can I say? I'm not too worried about getting my money back. I know some Eastern European guys who would be all too happy to pay the seller a visit.

?

Well, if you live by the sword etc, what can i say, except, GOOD HUNTING

?

Ben,
    Any update on your refund?? Completely un-acceptable.
    In regards to the cap, my thoughts are supplied on the linked thread, but I've just found a comparable set of grommets on another cap. Look similar? Top set from the Luftwaffe m41, lower from a KM m41.
    Regards,
    Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L W tropical cap  

whaywood
    ?

This is the seller of the Luftwaffe Tropical cap, and I would like to inform that BenVK received his refund long ago, and never bothered to mention it. He also said in email that he didn't think there was anything wrong with the cap he just didn't like it enough to keep it. I also charged no re-stocking fee.

?

Hello William Haywood the owner of thuringen militaria.

If YOU had bothered to search the forum you would have seen that I did indeed mention that you refunded me in the end.
    Tropical Luftwaffe Cap

Also, I did not return it because I "didn't like it enough to keep it". I returned it because I didn't feel confident enough in it's authenticity to keep it. That is a big difference.

When I bought the cap, you did not have any policy on your web shop of any re-stocking fees. So, that statement is totaly ridiculous.

Making me wait for months for a refund is not acceptable and there is no excuse. I paid you quickly and returned the item quickly and was expecting the same courtesy.

Finaly, I don't appreciate you sending me that email to demand that I remove my posts about my buying experience with you. You don't have the right to demand that of me or anyone else who has done business with you. Ironically, I could have deleted your first post here and saved you from this embarrassment but if you want to make yourself look even more foolish, go right ahead.

?

I found it strange that this chap joined today in order to post a response about a subject that had been dealt with quite adequately and to be honest, fairly, in that Ben posted the results of his refund and to be honest was not overly critical when doing so and was willing to let the matter rest, but it seems that it struck a nerve and obviously one which ran deep, it makes me wonder if there have been previous incidents, but it does prove one thing , if you wrong someone it comes back and bites you in the arse

This guy says a lot of shit when he describes the items he lists!I think I've become quite knowledgeable after collecting WW2 German militaria for the past 35 years and I still have to find somebody who knows WW2 German footwear better than I do...may be like I do but certainly no better...and I'm ready to put my money where my mouth is!
    Take a look here amongst the other things:
    http://www.thuringenmilitaria.com/pi...sjackboots.jpg
    This dude is as reliable as a hand grenade with the pin pulled and lures gullible souls into believing that an "issue" with an item he lists is a definite sign of late manifacture,hence originality!*
    This,a few VERY questionable other items and his behavior towards Ben are more than enough to make any thinking collector stay the hell away from his site!On the other hand he could always become a paying sponsor at the WAF and have his items "endorsed" by the pharisees there!
    Tcheerz
    Manny
    *Nota Bene: these boots are Post-War cheapos!!!!
    Last edited by Canuck63; 04-23-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2