Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Leather Luftwaffe Flight Helmet

Article about: Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. It wasn't cloth or steel helmets. Anyway, can anyone confirm that this is a period third reich Luft flight helmet? It looks good to me but I hav

Default Leather Luftwaffe Flight Helmet

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. It wasn't cloth or steel helmets. Anyway, can anyone confirm that this is a period third reich Luft flight helmet? It looks good to me but I have never owned one. Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Leather Luftwaffe Flight HelmetLeather Luftwaffe Flight HelmetLeather Luftwaffe Flight HelmetLeather Luftwaffe Flight HelmetLeather Luftwaffe Flight Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leather Luftwaffe Flight Helmet
    P
    Many

?

I'd say good pick!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Yes I thought it looked good. Are they worth any money? I know if I buy this, I will spend a lot of time tracking down the goggles and headset... Challenge accepted!

Looks like a good LKpw 101 winter weight flying helmet minus the throat mike and corded jack plug. Very nice.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I have seen them from summer helmets and winter helmets with or without the electronic ear bud inserts from 125.00 to 250.00 depending on condition and seller. I know the electronics are around with people like Ruptured Duck and Bunker Militaria. Good pair of goggles are though to find and spendy. I have also seen nice leather gauntlet gloves that would go nicely with this as well.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by naptime View Post
    Yes I thought it looked good. Are they worth any money? I know if I buy this, I will spend a lot of time tracking down the goggles and headset... Challenge accepted!
    Ebay similar ones go for $300 - $375 depending on condition and if the ancillaries are still fitted. Dealer prices go $350 - $400+ as a rough guide.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Great info guys. Thanks a lot. If it all works out, I will post photos here when I get it.

MAP
    ?

Late to the party.....but looks good to me.

Agree with Rossi and Ned.

I was offered a similar one a year ago for around $300.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Even later to the party but this is a good one, I have one with all the cords, and yes adding the goggles is a must!! maybe even a scarf lol

Nice winter one with at one time avionics as pointed out , throat mike and electrical cords have been removed they are tough to find on their own otherwise it is a good LKp w 101 flight goggles are quite easy to find but sometimes pricey. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast