Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

legion condor and luftwaffe caps...

Article about: Hello guys!! Recently I've bought this two caps....what do you think???

Default legion condor and luftwaffe caps...

Hello guys!! Recently I've bought this two caps....what do you think???

legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement legion condor and luftwaffe caps...
    P
    Many

?

Can't comment on the beret but the LW-sidecap has some issues - is it black or blue? The insignia are odd as are the seams with which they are fixed to cap, the flaps seem to be of different colour than the body of the cap and I couldn't find a firm Karl Kleist in the Vienna address books of 1943. Hopefully for you the experts will contradict me.

Compare to these:

Salty Luftwaffe Group

Luftwaffe side cap

?

Hello, I believe the Legion Condor Beret is actually a Spanish Civil war beret as used by the Nationalist's tank units. It looks very convincing. The insignia are 100 % correct, but I'm not sure of the attachment method for the stars. Although the whole cap looks period, It's possible the insignia were applied to a post wartime beret. It's very difficult to tell with things of this nature. I personally like it and think it is authentic and rare. Here is one that was listed for sale on Spain website recently , is this the same cap ? Here are similar examples as used by the Legion Condor Panzer units which utilized the same berets with the Danziger skull and a swastika.

Best Regards, Aldo

legion condor and luftwaffe caps...legion condor and luftwaffe caps...

Legion Condor

?

Here are a few more examples of what the Condor legion beret would look like

The colour of the side cap is enterely black, it's just a problem with the flash of my camera.
    About the Legion Condor cap I also find the skull original, but the rest seems to be post-war...
    I need more opinions on the first luftwaffe cap, please.

Many thanks ErWeSa and Aldo for your replies👍👍👍

?

ErWeSa is correct (naturally), regarding the attachment of the insignia to the Fliegermütze; these would ordinarily be hand stitched, rather than machined. Can this stitching be seen inside the cap?
    I also have some concerns with the odd colour contrast, though it may just be the photography, as you say...

Best regards,
    Bob

here is the picture of the inside...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture legion condor and luftwaffe caps...  

Third Reich.ca has an HBT Luftwaffe cap marked Karl Kleist. The stamp is similar with the same ink color. I'm not saying this authenticates the example here but it does indicate the manufacturer existed. NH

Do you find the cap eagle correct??