Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Let's see your Heer M43's

Article about: by Canuck63 Family Grouping #1!One day I'll post each and every M43 in detail! Czeerz Manny Ah Ha Now we know where all the mdl 43's went. We need a drooling smilie. Great collection sir. St

Default Re: Let's see your Heer M43's

That is interesting to see. Do you reckon they were maker done or period retro fitted for comfort? I must admit, I rather like it.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Let's see your Heer M43's
    P
    Many

?

IMO, added by the soldier himself or company tailor Ade.

Hi

I only own one m43 and it's a police one........can I post it here ?

As the response to army caps is pretty thin....Perhaps if we broaden the spread we can do a comparison thread of various organistations and there respective m43's.

What do you think Erich it's your starter thread ?

tony

?

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi

I only own one m43 and it's a police one........can I post it here ?

As the response to army caps is pretty thin....Perhaps if we broaden the spread we can do a comparison thread of various organizations and there respective m43's.

What do you think Erich it's your starter thread ?

tony
    Absolutely Tony! Perhaps Ben or Stony can re name the thread title to "Show your M43's".
    Here are a couple of mine, don't think I posted these yet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Let's see your Heer M43's   Let's see your Heer M43's  

Hey Erich

Now I know why I've only got one .........because you've got all the others.

Fabulous collection. I'll post mine once I get some photo's done.

cheers

tony

?

Erick --

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

as promised my police M43 officers.

It has the half sweatband in grey leather.

tony

Let's see your Heer M43'sLet's see your Heer M43'sLet's see your Heer M43's

A quick question please, when an M43 has 'normal' buttons instead of the pebbled metal ones, is it because they have been replaced or were some made with those buttons?
    Sorry if I'm being ignorant.
    Jay

I am interested in finnish military gear, and just wondering what makes Ben's M-43 cap a possible Finnish cap? (not saying it isn't, just trying to learn!)
    Also, I too am interested in what caps use what buttons, or if they were simply sewed on by different makers, or just randomly!
    I am sorry that I don't post, but while I have studied for years, I am not a super collector. But I love learning, and seeing the photos of stuff is great. I just hate to be the 99th person to say "great XXX!"
    thanks for your help
    Jagdhorn

?

OK Guys some great caps here!
    Went to SOS in Louisville last week to try to find one- yes a standard good/fair condition enlisted M43 . Nada, rien nicht. Officers many, Waffen SS many, even some nice brown wool RAD, but enlisted feldgrau wool M43 heer - NO!. (OK there were 3 I found- but all bad condition, and one doubftful lining.)

Cant find one on any dealer sites.....I do so want to join this exclusive club and complete some late war unifrorm groupings....
    Whats the problem? - there must have been literally millions made. Should be one of the more commoner caps out there. I found 2 nice Afrikamutze at Ruptured Duck - but these were way high for me right now!

Are people sewing W-SS insignias on, to up the price? Doing the same with gebirgsjager insignias?

Anyone help?

Paul

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast