Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Let's see your Heer M43's

Article about: by Canuck63 Family Grouping #1!One day I'll post each and every M43 in detail! Czeerz Manny Ah Ha Now we know where all the mdl 43's went. We need a drooling smilie. Great collection sir. St

?

Default Let's see your Heer M43's

I know you all have some nice one's, but I'll start off with this one and see if we can't get some of our long term collectors to participate.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Let's see your Heer M43's   Let's see your Heer M43's  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Let's see your Heer M43's
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Let's see your Heer M43's

Fantastic example Erich!

I've owned a few but my first ever one still remains my favourite. Bought from ebay minus the insignia but who cares.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Let's see your Heer M43's   Let's see your Heer M43's  

?

A wonderful example Ben! Perhaps a lonely POW thinking of a reunion with his girl? I also think it good that you didn't restore the insignia - it would detract IMO. Thanks for posting!

Nice ones Erich and Ben. Here's my only Heer M43.

?

Amazing; out of all the folks that visit this forum there is a grand total of 3 M43's posted. I'm underwhelmed.

Quote by ErichK View Post
    Amazing; out of all the folks that visit this forum there is a grand total of 3 M43's posted. I'm underwhelmed.
    Hi Erich,
    that's why I've stopped posting and commenting for a while!The sheer number of members and lurkers/guests is huge but the replies to the threads are very few...the WAFites fear retaliations perhaps?Three great M43s so far...IMHO Ben's belonged to a Finnish soldier.
    Cheers
    Manny

I'm still searching for my first Heer M43
    Jay

Good Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen are not that common. I don't think that many people actually have them, well good ones anyway? I don't even have an Other Ranks example myself. So here is my Officers version.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Let's see your Heer M43's  

?

The majority of collectors do not own a model 43 cap, I have a luftwaffe one but where it is at the moment I do not have a clue. I also own a couple of suspect army models taken in trade but at the moment are in a box in a room full of boxes.
    An original army model seems to be an illusive creature. While probably the most iconic headgear of the later war German army apparently most were worn out after the war sans insignia and discarded. That is my own personal thought and certainly not proven by imperical study.
    Anyway don't think that the members of the forum are purposly being insulting by not replying to a post. Usually they do not know and do not wish to appear stupid by saying something not valid or just do not own anything that relates to the thread. The majority of military collectors are relatively new and old farts like me just don't have answers to all legitimate questions.
    I think it is a good thread but it is like asking the members to show their model 38 double decal Falshirmjager helmets. I am sure they are out there but most of us just don't own one.
    Just my take on it.
    SteveR

Family Grouping #1!One day I'll post each and every M43 in detail!
    Czeerz
    Manny

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast