Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

luft pilot helmet

Article about: pammy,,,most vets dont remember where they acquired their "trophies"...so they tend to "embellish" their recounting of the event,,,there was no difference in "night

?

Default luft pilot helmet

hi,this picture is not the one that iam thinking abought getting but close to it..mine has plastic cup like ear things and two wires comming out the back?the guy wanted $100 now i guess he looked it up or he deceided he needed more mony now he wants $175 ,,just seen one selling for $500 would this be a good enverstment for me as iam not realy doing it for that .but $175 is a lot for me..need opinions i realy do like it but is this an esey sell if i needed money?thanks guys..on this one the wires have been cut,the one iam getting tommorow they are not cut and there are two plugs at the end?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luft pilot helmet  
    Last edited by pammy; 05-18-2010 at 02:12 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luft pilot helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: luft pilot helmet

this is a picture i found on the web
    Attached Images Attached Images luft pilot helmet 

pammy,,,nothing is an easy sell unless its dog dirt cheap!....i always remember that when i buy something,that i must find someone who wanted it as bad as i did when i bought the item,and thats usually a tough thing to do...

?

thanks again ,as the guy wants $175 and the wires are not cut thet still have the mic /plugs.i realy like it and iam going to buy it tommorow,i will post it when i have it,thanks

?

hi guys,i just went over and picked the helmet up..he went down and i got a great price so i feal better..here it is its named
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luft pilot helmet   luft pilot helmet  

?

m
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luft pilot helmet   luft pilot helmet  

?

how much is a good dummy head like this one cost?the old guy said its not a $2.00 cheap one?dont know what he ment by that?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luft pilot helmet  
    Last edited by pammy; 05-18-2010 at 03:47 PM.

pammy,,,that doesnt look german to me ,,,more like russian..any maker tags inside?...

This is Soviet issue, not German.

The value will be MUCH lower, but don't ask me how much....

Cheers, Ade.

?

hi,the vet said it was a night pilot helmet as he said they were black,and the other ones were brownish..this is german as he also has this germans goblet??dont know anything abought this goblet but it sure is pretty! wish he showed me that first..well i will post it next week as thats when i can get it..thanks no the ink in the spot were there was writting has worn since he used it ,i guess from sweet?i can take a picture latter on ,but for sure its german,as the vet was mainly around the luft ,as most of the stuff like the luft standerd and the luft goblet and this were all in the same area ,i guess . hi,ade i just looked at your post ..dont know what to say as the vet then is making stories or just dont remember?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast