Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze

Article about: Basic Other Ranks M43 cap, factory applied machine sewn insignia... Bob

Default Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze

Basic Other Ranks M43 cap, factory applied machine sewn insignia...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze  

Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze  

Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 1944 dated two piece insignia Other Ranks M43 Einheitsfeldmütze
    P
    Many

Hi Bob, as per usual, very nice.

From the RB code number of "0629" , I can tell you that the maker was located in Koblenz.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, I didn't know that

Bob

Hi Bob, my pleasure. I know every little snippet of info is useful. I am slowly adding makers locations to my list.

Take a look at this thread of mine:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...10/#post729656

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade,

Your article on the RB numbering system is superb, the best info on the RB numbers that I have seen so far, knocks the assumption down that '0' was for stuff
    made in Germany and '1' was for items made outside of the Reich, which was going around for a fair while !

Many thanks

Bob