Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles

Article about: Luft aircrew helmet associated with members that didn't need radio equipment it is lambswool and marked inside goggles are DRGM marked on the side. timothy

Default Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles

Luft aircrew helmet associated with members that didn't need radio equipment it is lambswool and marked inside goggles are DRGM marked on the side. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles   Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles  

Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles   Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles  

Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles   Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles  

Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice. On the road today...but got the same/similar one (think same maker ) can post for comparison if you like..

Correct on the classification. any say these are pilot helmets but I think they are typically for crew as you note...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yeah the crew wore them too such as bombers etc. Post it I love aviation items! Thanks timothy

Nice one Timothy!

I have a WW1 german pilot skullcap and goggles on the way.
    I'll post it when it shows up.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

good items.

MAP
    ?

Timothy,

Here it is. Different maker but same type

Regards,

Michael

Luftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and GogglesLuftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and GogglesLuftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and GogglesLuftwaffe Aircrew Flight Helmet and Goggles

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a good one like it! timothy

MAP
    ?

Quote by timothy View Post
    That's a good one like it! timothy
    Absolute minty (like yours). Appears like it was made yesterday. Supple leather and soft lambs wool!