Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe EM/NCOs Fallschirmjager/Flight Visor

Article about: I found this one on the internet. Here is the sellers description: Luftwaffe EM/NCOs Fallschirmjager/Flight Visor Cap. The cap is a size 57 and is made of blue/gray wool, with a black, ribbe

Default Luftwaffe EM/NCOs Fallschirmjager/Flight Visor

I found this one on the internet. Here is the sellers description:

Luftwaffe EM/NCOs Fallschirmjager/Flight Visor Cap. The cap is a size 57 and is made of blue/gray wool, with a black, ribbed mohair center band and golden-yellow wool piping. the cap features a set of die stamped alloy cap insignia. the chin strap is made of black patent leather, with two black finished metal buckles. it is held in place via two black finished metal side buttons. the visor is made of black fiber with edge trim. the cap is lined with orange/brown cotton/rayon lining, and is missing it's celluliod sweat shield. the sweat band is made of thin, cocoa brown glove leather, and shows heavy use to both the edge and at the forehead, where approx. 5" of the sweat band is missing. the cap is free from mothing, holes or tears. the visor has some moderate crazing, with the noted damage to the lining. a bargain priced cap, which displays very well. the overall condition is good+ GMA-4834

Is it original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe EM/NCOs Fallschirmjager/Flight Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe EM/NCOs Fallschirmjager/Flight Visor
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe EM/NCOs Fallschirmjager/Flight Visor

Looks a fine original item.

Cheers, Ade.

How much is an tem like this worth? How much would you pay for an item like this?

Quote by Lt. Martin View Post
    Is it original?
    Sure is..........top money being flight and a good shape, would not be at all surprised if this was either side of £500

Sorry, I really don't know current market prices on these. (I have one of these already in my collection.)

Cheer, Ade.

I found this one on a very good website for $385!!!!

The seller is very well known and many people are linked to him... I have had disscusions about him on many other forums. And everybody seems to like him.

So this is a good buy?

Sounds fair enough to me. The main thing is that you like it and it is original.

Cheers, Ade.

Does it mean anything that the metal eagle and the winged wreath have different colors?

No, it is just how the zink metal has absorbed the finish over the years.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks, because somebody on another forum said :

"one thing, the color of the eagle and that of the "winged wreath" doesn't match....means one or the other (or both) have been replaced somewhere down the line.....doesn't really matter as long as both are original and properly attached."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast