Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze

Article about: by BobS Not liking that cap at CG at all; I would think that if it was a good one , it would be long gone at that price. BobS why? is not good dealer CG? thought of buying several things

Default Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze

Thought I would show off a couple of my yellow piped visor caps, here is one with unit markings....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze   Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze  

Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze   Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze  

Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze   Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

And another, in rather nice condition, I think this one is a wartime manufactured cap....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze   Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze  

Luftwaffe flight (yellow) piped Schirmmütze  

Another, I have always liked the shape of this one ....

A CW white top visor....

Great caps, all.
    Funny how I never cared much for EM/NCO WH visors, but I cannot get enough of the LW ones.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Great caps, all.
    Funny how I never cared much for EM/NCO WH visors, but I cannot get enough of the LW ones.
    Same here about the EM/NCO stuff, but this stuff is pretty nice anyways! A truly fantastic collection you have Mr. Lyons!

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Another, I have always liked the shape of this one ....
    hi:

Here there is an interesting ítem for your collection... check it...

HG-57* Fantastically Rare Luftwaffe General's Visor Cap

?

Quote by jarmijo78 View Post
    hi:

Here there is an interesting ítem for your collection... check it...

HG-57* Fantastically Rare Luftwaffe General's Visor Cap
    Well, I would say the price is fantastic!

BobS

Quote by BobS View Post

Well, I would say the price is fantastic!

BobS
    yes, I agree ... here is more "reasonable"
    Luftwaffe General Visor

regards...

?

Quote by jarmijo78 View Post
    yes, I agree ... here is more "reasonable"
    Luftwaffe General Visor

regards...
    Not liking that cap at CG at all; I would think that if it was a good one , it would be long gone at that price.

BobS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast