Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please

Article about: Dear Friends, I'd like to have some opinions about the originality and purchase value of these Flying Helmet and goggles. I think the helmet is a Luftwaffe item because the label is in germa

R.R
    ?

Default Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please

Dear Friends,

I'd like to have some opinions about the originality and purchase value of these Flying Helmet and goggles. I think the helmet is a Luftwaffe item because the label is in german language and the googles seems to be an american model.

Thank you for your reply.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please   Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please  

Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please   Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please  

Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please   Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please  

Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please

The winter flight helmet is a nice Luftwaffe one. Not really my area but it's definitely an original. Value I would say about $300 to $400. Goggles are original Luftwaffe too I think, no idea of value though.

R.R
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flying Helmet - Opinion Please

Thank you BenVK