Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe Generals schirmmütze

Article about: Hello, I thought I'd share this with you and I hope you enjoy it. It's one of my favorite acquisitions from this past year. The thing I find interesting is the darker cellon (simulated gilde

Default Luftwaffe Generals schirmmütze

Hello,
    I thought I'd share this with you and I hope you enjoy it. It's one of my favorite acquisitions from this past year. The thing I find interesting is the darker cellon (simulated gilded) winged wreath. Thanks for your comments.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Generals  schirmmütze   Luftwaffe Generals  schirmmütze  

Luftwaffe Generals  schirmmütze   Luftwaffe Generals  schirmmütze  

Luftwaffe Generals  schirmmütze   Luftwaffe Generals  schirmmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Generals  schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Thumbs up re: Luftwaffe Generals schirmmütze

Hi Karl S.

No wonder this is one of your most favorite items. Do you know to whom it belonged?

Greetz

Nick VR

Default re: Luftwaffe Generals schirmmütze

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Hi Karl S.

No wonder this is one of your most favorite items. Do you know to whom it belonged?

Greetz

Nick VR
    Hi Nick,

No, wish I did. All I know is my brother in laws dad sent it back. He was with an Engineer Company and found some wonderful souvenirs. Also got two other nice visors from the family; Pioneer officers and a RLB Em.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Generals  schirmmütze  

Karl, that was one of the best acquisitions of the year--but you left out half the story (this was no "click of the mouse:" for Karl--we didn't think he was ever going to get it!)

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Karl, that was one of the best acquisitions of the year--but you left out half the story (this was no "click of the mouse:" for Karl--we didn't think he was ever going to get it!)
    Well Chris that's true.
    I'd been trying about 5 years to get my brother in law to sell it to me. So last spring he tells me he wants to do some home repairs but didn't have the money. So being the nice guy I am we worked out a deal.

I always enjoy seeing your general's visor Karl, that is a nice couple of caps in the other pic too, I have never seen an RLB visor in the flesh, some nice catches for the year, let's see you top this in '09 !

(I am a bit surprised you KM white officer side cap hasn't had some bites).

Best wishes for the coming New year mate,

Cheers

Bob

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    I always enjoy seeing your general's visor Karl, that is a nice couple of caps in the other pic too, I have never seen an RLB visor in the flesh, some nice catches for the year, let's see you top this in '09 !

(I am a bit surprised you KM white officer side cap hasn't had some bites).

Best wishes for the coming New year mate,

Cheers

Bob
    Hi Bob, thanks for your kind remarks. What can one say about your collection but simply amazing! I just lowered the OS cap to rock bottom so I'll see what happens. As for 09? This hobby to me is like a constant treasure hunt and you never know what will come up next...happy collecting. And best wishes to you too.

Karl

Hi Karl, that cap is truly outstanding. I love the way the insignia has toned with age.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Karl, that cap is truly outstanding. I love the way the insignia has toned with age.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade,
    At first I wasn't to crazy about that but it's starting to appeal to me..

?

Karl S. ... Extraordinary.....WOW...!!!....Gwar

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast