Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmutze

Article about: Just thought I'd post this. I got this at a gun show in 2012. Traded an anti-aircraft and a luftwaffe ground assault badge for it. Think it was a good deal. I have done all the tests (blackl

Default Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmutze

Just thought I'd post this. I got this at a gun show in 2012. Traded an anti-aircraft and a luftwaffe ground assault badge for it. Think it was a good deal.

I have done all the tests (blacklight,etc) to make sure it original. And it is!

If some one can tell me if theyre rare, or how much it's worth retail that would be much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmutze   Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmutze  

Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmutze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmutze
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmutze

You can find these caps on most militaria websites and I have seen them go from £300 to £500, this one is a bit tatty on the peak which would reduce the value, but as a trade I think it was still a good deal

Try rotating your pictures before you upload them - my laptop doesn't like being turned on its side!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

These caps are quite common. In the mid 1960's, thousands of unissued caps were found in the Netherlands along with thousands of fallswchirmjaeger bandoleers and unissued Luftwaffe enlisted ranks flight jackets. For many years, you could find numerous examples of this cap at any US gun show for $15.00. Time has taken these out of the surplus and $15.00 category
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.