Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe M43 hat

Article about: I just picked up a Luftwaffe M43 hat and would like, if at all possible, some opinions and comments. Through research on some of the prior threads, and comparisons with other "good"

?

Default Luftwaffe M43 hat

I just picked up a Luftwaffe M43 hat and would like, if at all possible, some opinions and comments. Through research on some of the prior threads, and comparisons with other "good" caps, it appears to be quite similar to others with the same RB number.

My 2 new Luftwaffe m43 caps 1944 1945

It seems that the RB number decodes to Paderborn, Westfalia.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Luftwaffe M43 hatLuftwaffe M43 hatLuftwaffe M43 hatLuftwaffe M43 hatLuftwaffe M43 hatLuftwaffe M43 hatLuftwaffe M43 hatLuftwaffe M43 hatLuftwaffe M43 hat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe M43 hat
    P
    Many

?

Here's the other post with the same RB number.

Luft M43

looks ok.

Nice cap, nothing wrong with it mate.

Bob

A good example and a nice purchase. Congrats!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks all! It took me a while, but I think I may be catching on to this tricky hobby. Still a little apprehensive, a lot to learn... but with Great threads, examples and collectors, who have the generosity to share their knowledge with new collectors, it makes it an enjoyable interesting hobby. Thanks for al of your help.

?

[QUOTE=Obal7;1310862]Thanks all! It took me a while, but I think I may be catching on to this tricky hobby. Still a little apprehensive, a lot to learn...

An ancient Chinese saying. Best to read thinking of an old time Hollywood Chinese accent.

"It is best to walk around with a tight butt hole rather than a raw, bleeding, gaping one."