Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping

Article about: A Medical OR/NCO visor with Flak unit markings, dated 1937, and by Carl Halfar... Bob

Default Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping

A Medical OR/NCO visor with Flak unit markings, dated 1937, and by Carl Halfar...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping   Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping  

Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping   Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping  

Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping   Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping
    P
    Many

Flak-Abteilung 31

Formed 1.10.36 in Wismar with 5 Batterien. On 1.10.37 redesignated I./Flak-Regiment 61.

Service:

1936 - 1937 under Flakkommandeur See (Luftkreis VI)

and a white top ....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping   Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping  

Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with blue piping  

Ah, Medical--one of my fave LW pipings.

PS--I am still trying to figure out who made the Specialitat visors--they made some very high-quality hats (plus their logo is the definition of understated elegance).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Is it not possible to research the crest of arms, which may provide the town or city or the makers family??

I love the summer hats..if i ever decided to specialized in one area it would be white hats...give me a call if you sell those 2 mate