Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping

Article about: Here is one that always stirs up debate as to what branch of service it is from, for me it is Engineer branch, and before anyone says that they were only a branch exclusive to officers, (whi

Default Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping

Here is one that always stirs up debate as to what branch of service it is from, for me it is Engineer branch, and before anyone
    says that they were only a branch exclusive to officers, (which generally speaking they were), however there were also senior
    NCO's with engineering degrees that had done the conversion and were waiting for their commissions, and they would have been
    entitled to wear the Engineer branch piping.

Note the underside of the visor, which is cream coloured in this instance, green undersides are the most commonly encountered, then
    black, then cream, and late war made Luftwaffe caps also used Heer visors too.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping   Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping  

Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping   Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping  

Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping   Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe OR/NCO visor cap with Rose Pink piping
    P
    Many

very nice.

?

Rare cap.

There are many fakes of these pink-piped caps, but this is one of the rare originals....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”